My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A given chance.

I had a dream, there was this man..I was him.

Somethign bad happened and so much was getting worse that day.

The man had lost his life and love over a mistake and thrown into jail.

When all hope was lost something happened in his cell. There was a bright light, something no one could see.
This light kep going closer and with the man in tears hanging half way at his cell he ried to see this light clearer. When the light vanished Something came flying out of the alter matter of air.

It had landed into the back corner of his cell and he studied it.

He was all shocked of what this box could be..what this box was..was a  key from memory and time.

Then there was a voic repeating it's self loudly but in a distance as the man started opening the box.

Suddenly only a crack open the man was sucked into a fast portal and partical bending space like nothing before.

Falling threw this newly discoverd worm hole the man yelledto the very body of his story, but the louder he screamed the louder these voices in his head reminded him of something he had not seen yet.

And there I was..the man I thought I was to always be was over and an angel had gifted me with a way to the past.

I picked up the box and I examined it and noticed it is now a diguised as a cd case. Why?! I wonderd deep in my mind.

I explored where I had fallen and seen that I shortly rememberd this certain place..this place was paradice to me.

I walk along the shors of thr beach I crashed on searching the waters for life, then groups had appeard.

children, men, women, families and busy people. People having a good time..

"What the hells is this!" I said scared and stuttering.

Before I had time for tears I moved on and looked deep out into the beach within this beautiful pink horizen.

"Hey there! You need something!?" Someone screamed out to me from a tall chair.

"Eh..Hi!"..

Finaly inside I didn't feel alone like in that cell where I was to die in minuts from my cold and unfilled heart.

"Look if you need something just head to the HQ la, I'm just a life guard" as he finished he folded his legs and hid under his sunglasses looking to the sky.

I nodded slowly to him and looked closer to the city behind me.

Before I took the chance to run off in the sand I thanked the man.

"Just doin my job" He said.

I took off closer to where it was more populated and surroounded with faces I was glad to see liek I met them before.

It was like a dream or atleast deja vu, but the fact was is that I was happy and I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment