My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heroism (Lasy Pas Post)

Heroism, somthing to make people notice you by fame or to be noticed by savior. I think every one should have a hero because who can't. I'v always wanted to be a hero to someone or maybe I am, I'm not sure i would have to ask sombody. I know I'v done a lot of good tings for certain people speaking of my gernerosity and loyalty in love, but even though I did do some things it's not as close to becoming publically known. Of corse I'll kindly take a blame for someone I care about, save there life from death or injury, and keep them out of trouble.

I'm always there for a person but I think I'd have to try for a person who I bearly know because I think I'm that shy.I think I'v saved someones life probably about once or twice who know, an everyday action could be saving an aliens life because things do happen accedentally.

Nothing thatI have a bog fan for comic books and such but it would be fun to be a hero one day especially with popularty and making friends with the enemy and living the life of an animated person with superpowers like super sights, speed, strength, intelect, telekinesis abilities, flyingd and stuff.

How great wuld it be to take a bullet to your pupal and bend the bullet and not make a scratch on your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment