My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Fridays are good

Today is a friday and occasionally the best day of the week if you have an agenda figured out, I dont.The best things about fridays and this friday schools out for the weekend and it's earthday and prom is tomarrow. If the school sports team are lucky on play days they party a lot and every one feels good. Pay checks come in friday and people are out shopping. Theres sleep overs, getting high, drunk or laid, basicly the things I'm good at staying away from.

I'm not the out going kinda person unless asked phisically and as long as I'm going with someone i trust and am comfurtable with. Usually ever two or three weeks my home family are right outside getting drunk like hell around the fire, me I just stay inside sense anything they do dos'nt catch my interest so I just do some of my hobbys and ect. like playing ps3 or the wii, watching movies on dvd or high def on deman, blogging , writing, reading, I'ming and calling friends, playing my guitar and working on my music collection.

Today is alsow my good friend ang's birthday. Not really the best person to make friends with i suppose at some times but I try to keep her straightened out with advice. The last few days she keeps telling me about these boys shes had in my dream and I'm just like let them go and all I really had't a care for it really.

When we got to school today it started to rain again like the last past days but todays was better. Todays the rain was nice and splashy and the lightning was bright and loud as the sun arose in the early blinding morning.

I always love going to school on fridays because it's always test day and I usually have nothing to do so I just stdy and study. By the end of the day I'm happy and proud of my seccesful grades I'v made.

No comments:

Post a Comment