My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Dream

My dream was like the same dream i had atleast 5 months ago. It was a creepy one too, like up your spine creepy. At first it started out aa I was in a mans bathroom. A man that had seemes so fermiliar to me some how. I was sneaking in his house one night. I was in the second floor just bye the book shelf near the stairs searching for somthing, but i don't exactly remember.

While searching threw the books quietly I noticed a very rare to my eyes type of advanced wrist watch. Clumsyly when i picked it up the alarm ringed on with loud beepings. At that point I had found what I was looking for but cannot remember the image or even what it was.

So I quietly ran down the stairs and out the door. By that time I got out of lights site my heart was on fire. I might have gotten away but somthing told me he knew someone was there.


The second part of my dream had more charecters in it. I didn'y know anyones name exept for my brother being in it with me and the only people i could clearly see was my brother and the girl in the back seat in the row to my left of my 7th period 20-21 century class with Mrs.Nicholes. Me and her wern't close, not even friends, or so i think it was her. We were driving down a road just on a little trip and chit catted along the way.

We pulled over to a side of a freezing cold river and had a nice warm bonfire in the snow. After more talking we decided to take a little walk and my brother came to while the other 2 girls stayed till it was time to go. We talked more on our way down the road and i ended up stoping everyone spotting a strange wicked blue house just around the cold turn.


Behinde us came the girls beeping at use,C'mon it's time to go the driver said. comming she said. At fast i grabbed her by the arm do you have to go? you sure you cant just walk with me? I asked. my house is only 5-6 miles down the road. No sorry not tonight anthony she said cuddling up to me. alright I'll see you soon then I said huging her close smelling the warmth and laundry of her cotton filled jacket.OK she said jumping her arms behind my neck and kisses me quickly. She held onto my hand softly, Cya she said.

She got into the car and waved at me. I waved back but quickly turned around and started walking.. wondering, as if I might have known her for a good while or if we were dating....or if.

As me and my brother kept heading twards the house cutting threw the yar, it was like we planned to do somthing a few hours before. Somthing eadged to me like there was somthing I am literally looking for. We snuck in the house. I still dont know how i ended up in the bathroom but we started searching threw his cabinet in his coffee tablesd and found stacks of smelly inc news papers.

When i told my brother to go to the kitchen i noticed the stairs there he went up to the kitched. I sneaked slowly to the stairs knees bent in a way as if i had some serious rememberance with this house. To my left was a kitchen and on my right a bathroom and the bedroom. So i stood and thunk a bit and decided to go up the stairs.

On the second floow I found a book shelf and felt shocked and felt the case as I had felt it before. All of the books were put in the same place even the book in front of me staring at it witha blank look. It was the same book I had threw down looking for whatever.

I took the book out and lad it on its back and moved all of the other books away from the spot of where the red book was. When i looed in it there was nothing there. So I stood and thunk some more like what the hell am i doing, Would my brother know? I asked my self.

Just as i was ready to leave I heard a crackling in the wood on the floor. I leaned over the book shelf slowly to see what it was and my first sight was an old man waring a blue robe with blood over his right leg part of it and an ax flying twords at my face. I jumped back shocked out of my minde and shefted to my left against the wall.

with onl three feet of space the man was comming at me with an ax. My eyes were wide open and everything was so intence I could have sworn i was having an adrenaline ruch. He swung the ax at me one more time directly into my chest aiming for the heart. Luckly for me the blade was very daul enough that it only had enough power to throw me out the second floor window.

When i hit the ground I was cold and stunned head to toe and could't make a budg even if i tryed, I couldn't even feel my chest. Before I blacked out the last thing i could remember was being dragged acrossed the ground by someone and they were yelling at me not being able to tell what they were saying as if they were screaming threw a pile of heavy clothing.

*Would you believe that girl looks just like my gf =\..*

No comments:

Post a Comment