My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Senses Unit

Sounds - Wind blowing, sea gulls flapping , wood in the boat crackling as it is still. Water waves splashing harder as a storm approaches. Wind begins to whistle across my ears as the keys in the ignition jingle. Rain hits the deck continuing a path forwarding across the back, flags flapping, lawn chairs sliding against the wooden floor. Waves crashing flipping and spinning the boat. I begin to to the door my shoes slipping on the deck. Wood breaking down crashing splashes and under water bubbles as i rise to the surface alone and lost at sea.


Touch - She's furry, loving and smart. Stands half a foot tall black on top white on bottom. Gives the prettiest purrs to ever hear. Ears sink in of beg and sadness and hair stands in fear and madness.

My cat Lovey. (AKA Kelly)


Site - Sun set. A mix of fiery colors in glow and going down and decreasing bit by bit minute by minute. It brightens the day and makes the blue in the sky but at the moment feel the day getting cooler as it sets and sinks drinking in the right fading with shades of red, orange and pink. Round but bigger than a circle and hotter than lava.



Taste - The taste of oil and boil, gooey like slime and grime. I couldn't tell what was worse, it's round greenish hot or it's buttery rot. A taste so bad my stomach began to tear, oh the daring vegged taste was unfair.

Brussels Sprouts.



Smell - The smell of gasoline, my favorite smell of all because whenever I smell it near by with a mix of greasy oil and ole wd40 I know I'm coming closer to my Power Equipment class, my favorite class in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment