My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Goal And My Thoughts

A goal to me in life is to live it as normal as ever because i just want to be normal through what can be expressed and understand. Things created in life always have a purpose and if not then I believe faith would have to take them somewhere. Deep inside my desire is giving joy and acceptance. Some could think I'm crazy or wimpy from my feelings inside are that i don't show it but it's a good path for me.

I'm not a waste of life life some who say they will kill them self's and I'm not them kind of person who will push them too. Libelers, Pervs, and all of what kind of people who are destroying the life of even America I despise or hate. Example, what is the reason for a young teen making a choice to have sex and getting pregnant... I believe they shouldn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment