My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Something Worth Trying?



Hello there friend, readers or whatever you may be.

Today (2/7/10) I decided to sign up for blogger as my girl friend had begged me.

So she says I'm expressive; but I don't know. Maybe I am or maybe she just thinks I am so will see about it when I get further into my blogging.

I'd like to start off with how my weekend has been. This week has been cold, snowy, horrid, and wreckfull ever since that 18 inches of snow came. I'v been running on a generator at home and just recently returned from a hotel so it was either that or freeze with no power.









Second of all..

for a heads up I would like to let you know on certain days I can be a very great quoter or poet so maybe that will come in handy on here. My recent quote was last night when I suspected the mirror talking to Kiru.


Look very closely. Do you see it?


-Quote-

"With words that are to much to say or either your speachless..Internet"


So anyways right now I'm up at the colleg feeding on the only building with power and internet. Would a Malaysion even last in this weather?



Yeah...that was AFTER it got plowed, you should see thae road O.O.

Wellp ciao for now peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment