My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Samanthas Birthday

I'm far beyond doing anything today exept act my casual hyper dissorderd self. All I can think about today is that it's the twenty third of April, My beloved Samantha's birthday. She was a far off fiend who lived in London, England.
Shes not here today and never will again. She died two months after her siteenth birthday from the loss of blood. I don't havemuch friends here and I don't plan on making any either. It's nothing to do with race, religion or style because i have no use in nothing like thoughs.I don't hate the world and i don't see the point in saying it.Earth just sucks anymore. We've got serious pollution problems, gold diggers, democrats with greed, sexists people and whore mongers. Every century gets worse.
Teenagers getting pregnant, kids who honestly have no sense till the age of twenty five. You can easily see why I keep myself locked from the world. I only make some friends that are good to me just to pass the time, But I really wish I could just get out of here. Beinga major loner with my self and all surrounded by idiots, noobs and posers, I seem to have closer friendships with people at long distance from me.
My first best friend I had ever had and made was Christina Rosella Parker. I met her in the seventh grade. I one loved her so much, but now I feel so lossless with her every day. My second best friend I had ever met was Samantha. I met her sometimes in my later sophmoure year, thats college over there.
People might not know much about me but I have more good friends out in the worldthan just here. Samantha was my true dream girl. She was my enthusiasm, embracement and true love. Everything I knew about her and what made me want to love her made each one of my next girlfriends jelous as hell. Her purity was as good as mine. I was so in love with her that every day i could'nt help not saying a phrase or sentance with out being romanticly poetic, she loved it so much.
She was five foot four inches, Probably somewhere around one hundred pounds, sixteen years of age, black long silk hair, big brown adorable eyes, and pale skin like an albino.But it was'nt the looks that matterd, it was all just her.
One week went by by and I was away and had not heard of her. When i finally got the chance I found one of her sent messages to tell me to get on as soon as possible. I waited another week but still no sam.Three months went by and i began missing her sadly. After such a long time one of her friends finally got into contact with me and had told me Samn said I love you anthony always and forever and this may be hard but i want you to move on..I'll be waiting for you.
I didn't understand what was going on then I asked her. Where is she I asked. Anthony..shes not here she said. Well when you see her tell her I really miss her and that I love her too. Anthony she said again.Samanthas dead...
There was a moment of silence maybe eve for the whole day after and even the next three days I did nothing but think about her in bed doing..nothing. One night I went to sleep on the couch no one was home for like a week so why not. I couldn'to to sleep till the night after. That night had struck me. I stayed up laying awake on my couch just thinking, till seven in the morning I finally snapped. I rolled off the couch screaming into tears and yelling why why why. I didnt kinow what els to do with my self, I had never felt so much pain before in my life. The girl of my dreams has left me with a slit to the wrist. For the rest of the seven months I cryed and slowly getting better but holding memory inside, I dont ever wanna forget her...

*Her birthday is one day after my gf's which is the same day I met my gf o.o...what faith*

No comments:

Post a Comment