My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Dark Corner

I hold it secret to my self till I'm alone
A spot in my minde I use to hide my soul
The empty space with no knowledg unshining the chrome
With the only color easyest to see smoking coal

As usual it is my space of despair
The same place without any temperature exept my fury and hatred
Hungerless hours to sit but mostly cry from a painful tear
nothing les but to try to be unbraded

Lied and deceived with preassure gathering it's dark
Holding my face on fire hiding like a criminal
Not teling if I'm either burning inside out she did this spark
so far in now I enjoy this isolation free filling of disearnable

Drept away in colors taken over by black again
With black fire this coal in black can be lit
Hope to burn in my ritousand harly able to mend
I can possible still fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment