My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Proposal

Notice this was just a practice with a girl friend.








Anthony - Kirubagari In power of my love as you know it. I love you to a eternity.
You are a scar in my heart my life my actions my will and my future

Kiru :' |

Anthony - With all this power I gratitude my self to you
to love you to the end of what never ends to be there when you need me to be your savior a father a worker your crying shoulder

your support and all.

When I put these things together I feel happy with you. Your the excite of my life. You gave me fun out of purity I could never reach.

You have stabled me you inspire me with your greatness. I only have one favor for you.

Kirubagari...Will you marry me?

Kiru - of course O_O

*4 months in relationship lol. Shes so worth it all <3*

No comments:

Post a Comment