My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

If I Ruled The World

If I Ruled The World, Things would be less money worth because all anyone wants is money and their greed. There would be less taxing and more charity for the people. I would rid the world of drugs and alcohol and either split apart the people who agree and dis agree or kill and burn the ones who dis agree, except for medicine of course. Every one would have their own religion or stereo type as they like but they shalt not bow down to their rules or gods but only pray and give thanks to them.

As a ruler my first intention would be is to kill off the UN exceptions along with my own line of vice sins. So there would only be purity and virtue sins. These are the things that are corrupted and have destroyed great reason for the earth. The right to speak would be even higher and widespread after i had cleaned up the mess of Des agreement. Everything would be on a law of ID control and under my control of law of purity and abstinence. Toughs who will break this rule will only be forgiven three times depending on the action they have done especially their abstinence, they shall be put to death.

My ultimate rain would be the largest genocide ever.


- 1 year later -
..... yeah that was before I was..yeah xD lmao. It be cool though o.o. Nice ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment